Early career MedChem workshop
The Early Career MedChem Workshop is a pre-meeting workshop taking place on the Sunday afternoon before the 20th SCI/RSC Medicinal Chemistry Symposium, Churchill College, Cambridge, Sunday 8 - Wednesday 11 September 2019.
It is aimed at early career (up to 5 years’ experience) medicinal chemists. Registration for this event will be at no additional cost to the main meeting.
The workshop will consist of a team-based exercise around a virtual medicinal chemistry programme and will offer participants:
- Training in advanced medicinal chemistry
- Testing out leadership/decision making skills
- Networking between potential future leaders of different organisations
- Introductions of possible future collaborators from pharma, CRO, charity and SME sectors
- Opportunity for informal interaction with experienced medicinal chemists workshop facilitators who will be open to questions around their own experiences
- Attendance at the full 20th SCI/RSC Medicinal Chemistry Symposium including lectures on a full range of drug targets, key enabling processes and technologies
Feedback from previous events has been excellent for this unique learning experience.
Also note there are student bursaries to help fund attendance at this event, email email@example.com for more information.